- ‘There’s no help’: Older, rural Canadian men dying by suicide, new study reveals Global News
- Majority of gun-related deaths in Ontario are suicides, new report shows CBC.ca
- More than half of Ont. gun deaths are from self-harm, majority in older men in rural areas, study finds CTV News
- Suicide the leading cause of Ontario gun deaths : CMAJ study Cochrane Today
- Majority of gun fatalities in Ontario are suicides by older men in rural areas, new study finds Toronto Star
- Would you like to know more?
SAVINGS -- invest money like acorns
would you like to know more