- Southern California earthquake swarm: 54 quakes in five hours, magnitude 3 to 4.9 The Mercury News
- Series of earthquakes near Salton Sea felt in San Diego County 10News
- ‘The Most Active Swarms In SoCal’: 45 Earthquakes Over M3.0 Rattle Salton Sea Area In 2.5 Hours CBS Los Angeles
- Swarm of more than 240 earthquakes strikes Salton Sea area, including magnitude 4.9 temblor KTLA Los Angeles
- Earthquake Swarm In Imperial County Felt In San Diego, Tijuana KPBS
- Would you like to know more?
SAVINGS -- invest money like acorns
would you like to know more